Dominion Mortgage Centres has launched a new mobile app to help borrowers navigate the mortgage landscape.
In what it claims as an industry first-of-its-kind, the firm’s My Mortgage Toolbox app will help consumers connect to a local mortgage broker and get the lowest rates and most appropriate product.
"We're really excited to launch what we see as a game-changing app for the mortgage industry," said Gary Mauris, President and CEO of Dominion Lending Centres. "The idea behind My Mortgage Toolbox was to make it simple for Canadians to manage the mortgage process by putting all the information they need in the palm of their hand.”
- Affordability Calculator
- Minimum Down Payment Calculator
- Total Monthly Ownership Calculator
- Closing Cost Calculator
- A Stress Test Tool to calculate affordability
- Beautiful graphs and illustrations
- listened to our mortgage professionals who are always looking for better ways to serve their clients, and again we are delivering industry leading tools and technology," said Dave Teixeira, DLC's VP of Operations.
The app is available for iOS and Android and in several languages.
Are you looking to invest in property? If you like, we can get one of our mortgage experts to tell you exactly how much you can afford to borrow, which is the best mortgage for you or how much they could save you right now if you have an existing mortgage. Click here to get help choosing the best mortgage rate
More market watch: