National Bank of Canada’s new one million square foot head office in Montreal will emphasize collaborative, modern, bright, and technology-driven spaces.
And after announcing earlier this year that the tower will be designed by Montreal firm Menkès Shooner Dagenais LeTourneux Architectes, the bank has now named the other firms that are vital to bringing the development to life.
The building at 800 Saint-Jacques Street West, Montreal, will include a 40,000-foot park, open to the public, at the foot of the building, while employees will enjoy technology-driven, collaborative spaces, and on-site daycare centre.
The building design will meet the highest environmental and quality standards.
National Bank will act as developer for the project with Devoncore appointed as advisor and broker for the sale of the existing building at 600 De La Gauchetière West.
The other firms working on the new head office were chosen for their value propositions, such as their expertise, teams, and work processes.
- Project management partner: DECASULT
- Architecture: Menkès Shooner Dagenais LeTourneux Architectes
- General contractor and project manager: Broccolini
- Structural engineering: WSP
- Electromechanical engineering: Bouthillette Parizeau | Pageau Morel
- Civil engineering: Marchand Houle et associés
- Structural contractor: Pomerleau
- Landscape architecture: Claude Cormier et associés
Are you looking to invest in property? If you like, we can get one of our mortgage experts to tell you exactly how much you can afford to borrow, which is the best mortgage for you or how much they could save you right now if you have an existing mortgage. Click here to get help choosing the best mortgage rate
More market watch: