Who: Martin Reid
Where: Home Trust
Martin was appointed to the position of president for Home Trust Company and its parent, Home Capital Group Inc. in January 2010. He brought 20 years’ experience in the financial services industry to the position of treasurer with Home Trust in 2007. Prior to that, he worked for Deutsche Bank Canada in a number of roles; Deutsche Bank New York as its director of market risk for the Americas; and Dundee Bank of Canada as managing director or rates and liquidity.
Milestones achieved in 2013
- Home surpassed $1 billion in shareholder equity
- We are on target to complete our 16th consecutive year of ROE over 20 per cent
- Home assets under administration surpassed $20 billion
- Our strategy for 2014 is to continue providing our Broker Partners with leading-edge service and a “One Stop Shop” product suite that will assist in capturing additional market share within the residential mortgage space
- This past year Home has continued to expand in the areas of underwriting personnel, technology and office space, so that we may continue to meet the demands of mortgage brokers across Canada, both in 2014 and beyond
“Broker penetration will continue to increase as buyers become more aware of the value they bring in this heightened regulatory environment.”
|Years of Experience:
Over 20 years of financial services industry experience
To read the full feature, click on the following link CMP Hot List 2014 to download the PDF.