Who: Patricia Giankis
What: President & CEO
Patricia has over 30 years’ experience in the financial services industry on both the banking and mortgage brokering side and, more recently, launched ScoreUp – a credit analysis and education resource. Patricia has lectured at women’s shelters and the YWCA and has provided assistance to community charities.
Milestones achieved in 2013
- CENTUM Financial Group endorsed Score-Up Inc., making our products & services available to thousands of their agents
- Signed International Women’s Leadership Association in New York who has over 40,000 members
- Jamaica National Building Society endorsed Score-Up Inc., and have over 30,000 members
- Signed 30 + licensees and growing every week
- Brought Score-Up Inc. to the US by way of opening offices in NYC, Atlanta and Ft. Lauderdale
- Featured in the September-October 2013 Success Issue of the Inspirational Woman Magazine in Association with The IWLA
- Signed two super brokers
- Publish a book due this year
- Open 10 new offices in the U.S.A.
- To bring score navigator online to Canada
- To market and brand product across Canada
“We feel that the requirement for good credit will become a necessity by most merchants dealing in loans, financing, leasing and credit granting to name a few. This trend which we have already experienced by the tightening of the mortgage loan requirement with the B20 rules (and more to come) will cause Canadians to seek out trusted, proven and easy to use credit assistance, credit management and credit education. We forecast that this requirement for good credit will be adopted and become the standard around the world thereby making the need for a credit management and credit education system a must.”
|Years of Experience:
Over 30 years of experience in the Mortgage and Financing industry
To read the full feature, click on the following link CMP Hot List 2014 to download the PDF.